Somebody open up some happiness for me!

Mundane, Boredom, STRESS
These are the exact words that can describe my recent life.
2 more weeks to prelims...
The stress is building up.
But I just got to suck it up, life is just like that.

If Coka-Cola can really give someone happiness,
I would be drinking it every minute and every second.
But it only causes people to turn FAT.
So no coke for me!

I'll just have to live with the three words for now,
and hope that i'll have tons and tons of sun and fun after the "O's" !
:D :D :D

Jerald remember your aim:
1) L.I.F.E. 7
2) Relief teaching at Peicai next year
3) SP's Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management

There seems so many things that lies before us.
There's just so many things we want to do.
Lets just stop and pause, and just to know the cause.
We should do something special, me and you.
Caring for one another, family and friends.
As we were walking together hand in hand.