The wrong way?

Recently many thoughts have hit me.
Many many questions.
Very little time.

So many things are just piling up for me to do.
But procrastination puts a halt in my tracks.
What am I to do?
I can't just change, it takes time.
Many will then tell me "with determination everything is possible".
I agree that nothing is impossible, but time is of the essence.
Time, the only item I don't have, but require very much now.

JERALD YOU CAN DO IT!!! ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK!!!

Back to doing F&N Coursework A, IT JUST NEVER ENDS!
Did I make the right decision?
Would I be better off in another elective subject?
But its my last year, I just got to persevere and go all the way.

I WANT TO BUY MORE SHIRTS FROM MY FAVORITE BLOGSHOP!!!
NEED MORE MONEY!!!

Oh yeah! i watched G.I. JOE last saturday.
Its the best show since Transformers.
I want to watch UP 3D, Gamer and Final Destination 3D!

If only life was like that...