The never ending climb.

Oh My God, I can't believe i made it.
I just finished hiking Bukit Timah Hill.
And mind you, it may be a hill but it is still a freaking tiring hike!
Let me just show you a picture of what i went through.

Photobucket

This is just a small part of the treacherous stairs at the dairy farm loop.
The stairs practically leads from the foot of the hill to the "almost" submit of the hill.

Photobucket
Imagine having to climb constant steps like this for like almost 20 minutes.

Only one word can describe this: KILLER!!!

But the positive side of this is that at the end,
i had delicious authentic Korean cuisine for lunch. :D

I'll be back there next sunday to hike that stair again!!!

Oh and just to share with you all, Cascada released a new album recently!

She sort of sounds like Lady GaGa + Britney Spears dosn't she?
Or is it just me?
Anyway i'm literally infected by the sound!!!
Loves!!!