Obituary

In Ever Loving Memory…


Photobucket
Mdm. Pek Pang Huey
Age 79

was called home by the lord on 20 August 2009.
Dearly missed and fondly remembered by loved ones.

......

Rest In Peace, Grandma...
I will always remember your motherly love for me,
and the time you took care of me.
I will always cherish your loving memory deep in my heart.
I truly, truly regret not visiting you often enough recently,
now that i want to see you, i can no longer do so...
I truly regret...
But what's done is done, all i can hope for is that you will watch over the whole family,
and keep us from harms way.
I am now also happy for you as,
now you are free from pain, suffering and illnesses.
Grandma, I MISS YOU A LOT...
WE MISS YOU A LOT...

......

"Death is nothing at all,
I have only slipped into the next room.
Whatever we were to each, that we are still.
Call me by my old familiar name.
Speak to me in the easy way you always used.

Laugh as we always laughed,
at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me. Pray for me.
Let my name be the household word it always was.
Let it be spoken without effort.
Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was;
there is absolutely unbroken continuity.
Why should i be out of your mind,
because i am out of your sight?
I am but waiting for you, for an interval,
somewhere very near just around the corner...
All is well. Nothing is past, nothing is lost.

One brief moment and all will be as it was before,
only better, infinitely happier,
and forever we will be one together."

- Henry Scott Holland