I hate that motherless, fatherless idiot!!!

He started it, all of it today.
Ticked me off in the AVA room when I absolutely did nothing to him.
Didn't even talk to him.
He seriously chose the wrong person to accuse today.

Went back to class kicked his table,
kicked his chair and threw his F&N and Math book on the floor.
Then he decided to play the cold shoulder game with me.
That motherfucker has absolutely no idea who he is playing with.

2 can play that game.
It will still end up the way it has ended before.
He will just come crawling to me to apologize.

HE IS SO DEAD FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR (or until i can forgive him),
I'LL SABOTAGE HIM ANYWAY I CAN.
I'LL CAUSE HIM MISERY ANYWAY I CAN.
HE IS SO DEAD...

Motherfucker Elroy Lee Wen Jie you are so fucking dead!!!
^(*&%^@(^$(@&$@^

Be my friend or foe you choose,
make the wrong decision and lose.
A mistake you have made,
dire consequence you will pay.

PS. For those who are thinking i started it all, you are WRONG!
He started by accusing me first!
Call me Mr. Petty if you wish!!!
I don't FUCKING CARE!!!